Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Battle Against Mummification- The Saboteur- Finale


*Day 73*

Ruby: Nancy and Nagol, congrats, you have gone as far as you can go in this game. The power now shifts to the jury. 6 out of 7 people you had an impact either directly or indirectly in them getting mummified. The 7th person was the Saboteur, and she had to leave this game. Tonight, they shall gather up information to make a million dollar decision. Here how it will work. You each get an opening statement stating why you should win. Then, the jurors will get to express you, and then we shall vote. Ready to get started.

Nagol and Nancy: Yes!

Ruby: Okay, they say "Ladies, first", so Nancy you shall make your opening statement first.

*the finalists gave their opening statement*

Ruby: Okay, jurors, you will get your first chance to address Nancy and Nagol. I want to give you guys a moment of what you guys want to say.

*after a minute*

Ruby: Okay, jurors, some of you have waited a long time to address Nancy and Nagol. Now, it's you chance to address them. You address one of them or both of them. Riviera, you are up first.

*the mummy jury addresses Nancy and Nagol*

Ruby: Okay, Nancy and Nagol, you had your chance at addressing the jury. The Mummy Jurors, you had your shot at the final 2. It is now time to vote. One by one, I shall take you to the American room, and you shall tell me who you want to vote for and why. Remember, the person who vote for is the person who feel as if the most deserving person of the million dollars. Riviera, I shall start with you.

*the mummy jury votes*



Ruby: Okay, all the votes have been casted. We are currently talking through the phone with Kenneth, Lexi, Dan, and Miuccia as they may of left early, but they are the only houseguests able to see what is fully going in. You can hear them through the stereo. I want to start with you Kenneth because you were the first one gone so you get to see most of what is going on. What surprised you the most?

Kenneth: I have to say Remy's betrayel of Selena because you don't betray your allies in this game. If you do betray them, then you will guarantee yourself to lose.

Ruby: Well, I have to no offense to both of you, but there were two dumb moves this season. One of them is Remy's betrayel. The other is Dan breaking up with Riviera. I just want both of the dumb move makers to defend themselves. Let's start with you Dan.

Dan: Look, I just really want to date Karissa. I'm not a cheater, so I have to break up with Riviera before the vote because I'm not sure if I am going to be mummified or not.

Ruby: Well, Riviera, let's clear things up. If Dan haven't broke up with you, would you voted to mummify James?

Riviera: Yes I will!

Ruby: So, Dan, you lost a million dollars just because you broke up with Riviera for a girl who may not have the same feelings for you. You should of waited after the vote. Now, Remy, I just want to see you defend your dumb move.

Remy: Okay, after realiziing it, it was a really dumb move. Like off the charts dumb! If I were to play this game again, I would not make the move. Anyways, can we go home now? I really want to see my mommy.

Ruby: Not now Remy. Just wait a couple more minutes before you go home, and get unmummified. Anyways, one controversial moment we had this season was the gun incident, and I want to turn on Miuccia for that opinion. Miuccia, are your opinions on the gun incident?

Miuccia: Well, I was really upset at this considering we all wanted to be in the house right now, and the fact that we got mummified instead of that freak who should of never been in the house in the first place is kinda upsetting. Second of all, James was just a freak. He wanted to kill Karissa just for sabotaging her. I mean get a break dude. A lot of us got sabotaged this season, and we didn't overreacted to them.

Ruby: Well, the good news is that cuddles, who is the creator of James, will never be allowed back in this show again. Anyways, Lexi, after you gotten mummified, you gotten arrested. You have just been bailed out of jail, so I got a question for you. How was your life in jail?

Lexi: It was not fun. Let me warn you guys. Never steal shoes from a shoe store EVER!

Ruby: Now, before we go home, we can't go away without talking about the twist. Karissa, how do you describe your time as the Saboteur?

Karissa: At first, I was like oh no! I can't do this! I was shocked that I got picked. I was really nervous that I got nominated the first week, but I was shocked that you guys didn't mummified the Saboteur week one, and instead, you gave me a golden key. Then, Selena won H.O.M., and I was nervous that I was gonna get mummified broke, but I won that Veto which I really needed to win. I was proud at myself, and it taught me that I can do anything in life.

Ruby: Well, guys, it has been a crazy 73 days. I asked all the mummy jurors to please leave.....



Riviera:: Wait....

Ruby: Now what?



Riviera: I have a message to Dan. During the mummy jury house, I started to realized how much I liked you. We are like Starships. We were meant to fly. I know you have your heart on Karissa, but I singed you a song that might changed your mind. Selena and Thomas, please get behind me.



Riviera: Hit it!



*Watch the video and then scroll down*

And yes I am using the clean version of the song so don't ban/report me for this

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



Karissa: Wait, I have something to say.



Karissa: Dan, please don't fall in love with Riviera. I have a confession. I have feelings for you.



Riviera: Hey keep your paws off of my man. The only you can get him is if you sing a song to him with back-up dancers.

Karissa: Fine, I'll sing to him.

Riviera: Well, how are you supposed to get back-up dancers?



Tess: Don't worry Karissa. I'll be a back-up dancer of yours.



Nolan: Yeah, me too!

Karissa: Let's get this stuff started.



*Watch the video and then scroll down*

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



Dan: Karissa, that was beautiful. So I guess we are dating now?

Karissa: Yes we are!



Riviera: Why does all the guys that I like don't like me? I just want to have a boyfriend.



Nagol: Hey I have a confession for you. I always have a crush on you ever since I saw your face. Your eyes are the most beautiful thing I have ever saw. Plus, your hair makes you beautiful as well. And I always want to do this to you.



Riviera: Wow! So I guess I do have a boyfriend.

Nagol: Yeah, just be sure you get unmummified.



Nolan: So, Tess, do you want to go a date with me?

Tess: Where?

Nolan: Oh, I was thinking we could see the Hunger Games after we get unmummified.

Tess: I would love to do that.

Nolan: Okay, so it's a date then. I'll see you there.



Thomas: Selena, I have to tell you something.

Selena: What?

Thomas: I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.



Thomas: So, Selena, will you spend the rest of your life....



Thomas: With me, and marry me?



Selena: YES! YES! YES! YES!



Selena: I'll take the honor of being your lovely wife Zoohoo!



Ruby: Okay, enough with all this love stuff. All mummy jurors must leave this house immediately. As for Nancy and Nagol, enjoy your last night here in the house.



*Day 74*

Ruby: Nagol and Nancy, we will soon find out who will win this season. I asked each of you to get inside the room behind you. You will se a sarcophagus. You must sleep in there for 24 hours. One sarcophagus shall get a person mummified. One will not. If you are sleeping in the sarcophagus that gets a person mummified, then you are the last person mummified this season, the runner-up, and you shall get 250,000 dollars. If you are sleeping in the sarcophagus which will not get someone mummified, then you are the winner of this season of the Battle Against Mummification, and you shall get 1 million dollars. In order to prevent knowing which sarcophagus you get to sleep in, you each are wearing sunglasses where you can't see a thing. I asked both of you to get inside the room, and get inside the sarcophagus. Good luck!



*Day 75*

Ruby: The moment has arrived. Both Nagol and Nancy has just got out to the sarcophagus. It's time to find out who is the winner of the Battle Against Mummification. Drumroll please.



-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



Ruby: Congratulations Nagol! You are the winner of the Battle Against Mummification: The Saboteur. You won by a 5-2 vote, and you will go home with a million dollars in your checking account. Nancy, unfortunately, you are last person mummified. However, don't be sad as you are the runner-up of this season, and you will go home with 250,000 dollars in your checking account.

Well, it's officially over. Like the last two seasons, I shall reveal who vote counts. Here they are:

Week 1:

Lexi didn't vote
Nancy voted for Karissa
Everyone else voted for Kenneth

Week 2:

Karissa, Nagol, Nolan, and Tess voted for Riviera
Everyone else voted for Lexi

Week 3:

Karissa, Nolan, Tess, and Miuccia voted for James
Everyone else voted for Dan

Week 4:

Everybody voted for Miuccia

Week 5:

Remy and Thomas voted for Nancy
Everyone else voted for Riviera

Week 6:

Thomas voted for Nancy
Everyone else voted for Selena

Week 7:

Tess voted for Nancy
Everyone else voted for Thomas

Week 8:

Nagol voted for Tess
Everyone else voted for Nolan

Week 9:

Nagol voted for Remy

Week 10:

Nagol voted for Tess

Finale Mummy Jury Votes:

Selena and Thomas voted for Nancy to win
Everyone else voted for Nagol to win

Also just some clarifications:

1. Nolan did not turn his mummy jury vote. Therefore, I made vote him for the majority, and dylansauve will not be a part of next season.

2. Riviera asked to change her vote. However, I explained multiple times in order to change your vote, you will have to tell me why. She failed to do that. So, therefore, her vote was not changed.

And Logan, this episode covers Day 72-75.

And I want you to change the picture in the page with the episodes to this:



Now, go here to sign-up for next season: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/529322.page